Welcome

Hello! I'd like to welcome you to my page. My hope is for anyone that happens upon this to be met where they are and challenged by a new thought or two.

My name is Savanna and I've been writing ever since I can remember. Whether it was a poem, journal entry, school essay or original song from my childhood, writing always brought me a new way to communicate something within. Writing is something we can all do and all use as a form of expression or reflection, whether simple or complex. It wasn't until recent years where writing truly helped me to understand more of myself and the world around me.

My world consists of many different things but I find the most important things to be my beliefs and the people around me. These, along with the experiences I have, are usually the things I write about. I am a young woman that lives in Florida, practices Catholicism and studies elementary education. I care a lot about the role of the family, community, social justice, the environment and finding the truth. I've found truth in my Catholic faith and in Jesus. I'm always looking for new ways to let my life flow in and out of my beliefs and open myself to how others experience the world. I love the beach, mountains, to dance, cheese, talking with friends and of course, writing. I can't wait to meet you, whether in person or through my words.

In peace,
Savanna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Limbo"

Empty Spaces